Our conference organizers have arranged with Colorado Sightseer, a local tourist agency from Denver, to be the official conference small-group attractions guide.
Colorado Sightseer is offering the following half and full day tours
- Full day:
- Pikes Peak Regional Wonders: Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak and Manitou Springs – due to high volume of traffic on the highway, this tour is offered on the weekends, only; we do not recommend this tour on a weekday
- Blue Sky Mountain Summit – visit flower-covered mountain peaks, see elk, deer, bighorn sheep, and other wildlife
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway, Boulder Falls and Estes Park
- Ultimate Mountain Tour to Breckenridge - history of mining
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Half day:
- Colorado Gold Rush, Mountain and Mine Tour – learn about history of Colorado mining and try your luck in panning for gold – specially interesting for visitors with children and young adults
- Foothills of the Rockies: Red Rocks, Historic Downtown Golden, Lookout Mountain and Buffalo Bills grave full of history
- Red Rocks, Evergreen, Echo Lake
- Hike the Rockies tour
Whereas any selection is possible, in order to keep our conference attendees together, we recommend selection of the following tours on different days of the conference week:
- Sunday July 10, 8:15 am, full day: Pikes Peak Regional Wonders
- Monday July 11: 8:15 am, full day: Ultimate Mountain Tour to Breckenridge
- Tuesday July 12, 8:15 am full day: Rocky Mountain National Park tour – is the only option by Colorado Sightseer, for guests that cannot attend the trip organized by the conference on Saturday July 16
- Wednesday July 13, 8:15 am or 12:15 pm half-day (note that the PM tour may not be back for the Awards ceremony): Colorado Gold Rush Mountain and Mine Tour
- Thursday July 14, 8:15 am, full day: Blue Sky Mountain Summit
- Friday July 15, 8:15 am half-day: Foothills of The Rockies
To get more info about the tours, and see a full list of offered options, visit www.coloradosightseer.com (Google Chrome preferred for best experience)
Our conference guests will receive a 10% discount from the advertised prices, if using discount code at checkout: APS2022 (uppercase)
If any problems during checkout, or if tours are full, please contact Rich at cell phone number (303) 423-8200 or email email@example.com with your contact information, please mention “APS2022 Conference”, and Rich will get back to you directly.
More information coming soon.